Wednesday 14 August 2013

Thrift Shops

While staying in Brooklyn me and my friend Hema couldn’t resist visiting Williamsburg where there are some amazing thrift and vintage shops. I could have spent hours and a fortune in them, however due to an upsettingly small budget I restrained myself to only two items!

Willamsburg

This is the dress I bought- I try to only buy things that I
cant easily make myself or when the fabric is really
special and I thought the detail and colour on this
dress was so one of a kind I had to buy it!


I also bought this cute little top because of the fabric and that it still had a fresh
tag on it which said it was a handmade piece which was originally selling for $88!
(I got it for $6- what a bargain)





There was so many things that I wish I could have bought and I regret not taking photos of more of them, these two tops caught my eye for DIY remaking at home and one other dress I am currently making!

How cute is this pattern! Really want to recreate it by freehand sewing
This was such a cute and delicate top- It was Chanel if I remeber correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment